Look! If you’ve paid attention for the last 34 years, you’ll notice the “Jim Davis Sun,” in which the sun is depicted as a sub-Van Gogh-in-the-50s set of wavy lines. It’s little things like this that make a Garfield fan true.
In other news, this non-sequitur of a gag is a real gem. “It’s Jon in here” is a truly brilliant observation. It’s always good to see Jon in his green plaid and polka dot bow tie, especially with banjo. I understand Garfield’s glee to be back in the sun. It’s all about Garfield’s blank reaction.
Man, that cat is such an asshole. I love him so much.
I’m back, baby.
- jamof likes this
- jaekoreoz likes this
- cosmichuevo likes this
- vulgarweed likes this
- transasuka likes this
- new-pantera likes this
- allyouneedarecats likes this
- cyberbuck reblogged this from ultimatescarer
- cyberbuck likes this
- nontimebornala reblogged this from ryanrosenblum
- werebike likes this
- all-or-nothing-in-the-universe likes this
- sonneblomm likes this
- ryanrosenblum likes this
- ryanrosenblum reblogged this from magits
- magits reblogged this from dadmonk
- ultimatescarer reblogged this from dadmonk
- ultimatescarer likes this
- dadmonk reblogged this from garfieldthecat
- so-thereiwas likes this
- mismatchedwineglasses reblogged this from garfieldthecat
- mismatchedwineglasses likes this
- sweetoro likes this
- hndrk likes this
- circlingskeleton reblogged this from garfieldthecat and added:
- garfieldthecat posted this